Looking for the best juicer in India?
If so, then stay here and read this guide to buy a perfect juicer for your home.
In this post, I have reviewed the best juicer in India. So, you will get only the best juicer that is worth your money.
To keep your health in good shape, you must rely on fruits and vegetables. They give you the essential nutrients you need. It would be good also to drink the juices from fruits if you are running short on time. It would be beneficial to you and your family’s health.
I will give you useful pieces of information to help buy the right product for you. So, let us begin.
Also, do check out the best mixer grinder in India for your kitchen.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Juicer:
Before you buy a juicer, you need to consider a few things. I have made a list of the criteria you want to think about before going to buy a juicer.
The first thing you need to consider before buying a juicer, or anything for that matter, is your budget.
How much can you spend?
If you are on a tight budget, go for a basic model which is less expensive.
Go for a high-end model only when you can allow yourself to spend a bit more.
Type of Juicer:
There are two types of juicers out there, masticating and centrifugal.
- Masticating juicers produce juice that is thick in density but also produces less amount of them. They are usually pricier than centrifugal ones.
- On the other hand, centrifugal juicers take less time to make juice. They are also easy to clean and come cheaper. However, they produce a thinner juice.
So, if you want thicker juice, go with masticating ones.
If you want to save time and energy on juicing and clean-up, go with the centrifugal ones.
Think about what you will be juicing.
Is it just fruits?
Are you going to juice vegetables?
Do you want to juice only soft fruits or are you going to throw harder ones in there?
All these will affect your buying.
If you want to juice only softer fruit, go for a basic one.
If you are planning on juicing vegetables and harder fruits, go for a more advanced one.
The quality of the Juice:
Give attention to the quality of the juice you want.
Cheaper products will produce less quality juice with pulps pertaining to them.
High-end products will produce better quality juice.
Time to Drink Your Juice:
- Juices made using centrifugal juicers usually do not stay fresh for longer. So it is better to drink them right after juicing.
- Masticating juicers produce juice that stays fresh for up to 72 hours. So, you can store them up for a while.
So think about when you are going to drink your juice before you buy yourself a juicer.
Best Juicer In India
List Of Best Juicers:
Now I will share with you the list of best juicers. To help you even better, I have further divided them into two categories, budget juicers, and high-end juicers. Let us go deeper.
Philips Viva HR1863/20
In the high-end category, I would strongly recommend the Philips Viva Collection HR1863. This is an amazing choice for the high-end juicers category.
This is a centrifugal juicer that makes juice in less time. It is the best juicer for carrots and beets in India.
Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20 has a total capacity of two liters, 800 ml juice storage, and a 1.2-liter pulp container. It keeps the pulp separated from the juice to give you the rich thick juice.
It is very easy to clean, it helps you to clean the product in almost just a minute.
It has integrated cord storage. You don’t have to worry about the cord getting tangled in other things adjacent to the juicer or not on its own.
The juicer is made out of high-quality aluminum.
It can make juice out of everything such as harder fruits and vegetables like carrot, beet, etc. along with the softer ones.
The motor is a bit noisy. The pulp container fills up fast, so you might want to keep that in mind.
So, if you are looking for a high-end top-notch best juicer in India then Philips Viva Collection HR1863 will be perfect for you.
Philips Viva HR1832/00 Juicer
Now let us check out another nice juicer up their sleeve, The Philips Viva Collection HR1832/20. It is a juicer you can buy for a high-end one.
This is a centrifugal juicer. This is an alternative best juicer in India.
The product can make juice from all the fruits and vegetables.
It has a Drip Stop technology that prevents juice from dripping. You get every bit of it.
The machine has a sleek, contemporary design.
The Quick Clean technology cleans the device in minutes.
It has a non-slip foot that helps it to stay firmly on the table.
The safety lock ensures the lid locks properly.
The see-through pulp container lets you see how much space is left before you have to remove the pulps.
The dismantling process is a bit complex. Sometimes fruit seeds get stuck in the juice jug.
Bajaj JEX 16 800-Watt Juicer
Bajaj JEX 16 is a decent juicer in the high-end price category. This will be good for you if you are looking for a juicer that can make juice out of anything under Rs.5000.
This is also a centrifugal juicer.
It can make juice from hard fruits like apples and vegetables such as carrots, beet, etc. along with softer fruits such as lemons.
The device has a two-speed control. It also has a dual lock that gives better safety.
The stainless steel juicing mesh extracts every last drop of juice.
It has a removable juicer extractor.
The machine also has a pulp container and juice storage in it. It has a capacity of 1 liter.
The strainer is really small. The device is not easy to clean as well.
Borosil Primus BJU50SSB11 Juicer
Borosil has an awesome juicer in its high-end product category. I would recommend another high-end juicer, the Borosil Primus juicer.
This juicer is a centrifugal one.
All your favorite fruits and vegetables can be made into juice in this machine.
It has a 500 W motor that makes the juicing process easy.
The device has a mesh filter that gives you better juice by filtering out pulps and seeds. The low noise monitor keeps the noise at bay. You can make juice from whole fruits and vegetables such as apples and carrots.
The overload-preventing mechanism alerts you upon overloading the machine.
It is extremely lightweight and extra-large. This lets you make more juice at once.
However, sometimes seeds get mixed up with the juice. The extent of wastage is also more than other juicers.
PHILIPS Citrus Press Juicer HR2777/00
Are you finding the best masticating juicer in India, then Philips HR2771 is for you. It is the best masticating juicer in the budget range.
I would recommend this juicer if your budget is low.
It operates on 220 volts. The machine has a two-way rotation process for extracting juice. It produces very low noise that adds to its features.
However, it can only make juice from softer fruits such as lemons and citrus. Do not expect to make vegetable or hard fruit juice.
PHILIPS Citrus Press Juicer HR2788/00
Another nice product from Philips is available in this price range.
The machine consumes 25 watts of power.
It has a Drip Stop mechanism to prevent the juice from dripping. The device also has a serving jug in it.
This one is also able to make juice from softer fruits.
It is not very easy to clean as well.
Prestige Citrus Juicer PCTJ 04
You should consider checking out another big player in the market Prestige.
They have a decent product in the budget juicer category.
Prestige Citrus is a masticating juicer.
It consumes only 20 watts of power, making a juicer that lets you save on your electric bill.
It has a removable squeezer and a removable juice collector.
However, the motor speed is a bit slow. It works only for fruits like lemon and citrus as well.
Things you should know before choosing a Juicer:
Now I would share some more features you should look for when buying the juicer.
- Build Quality and Design: You should check the build quality and design. The body should be sturdy to prevent any outside damage. I would recommend a contemporary and elegant design to add to its value.
- The amount of Juice Produced: The amount of juice should have an impact on your buying decision. You should look for juicers that produce the maximum amount of juice. This will give you the best results.
- Speed Control: You should have total control over the speed of the juicer. The juicer with more speed settings should, therefore, be your ultimate choice. The slower speeds will be needed for the softer fruits and faster ones will be useful for harder fruits and vegetables.
- Pulp Container: Pulp Container is the separate container in the juicer where the pulp of the juicer gets stored after getting separated from the juice. You should always go with a larger pulp container. This will let you have more juicing at once, with your pulp container still not overflowing.
- Safety Features: Safety features are so much important. You should check all the safety features before buying your juicer. Check if it has a safety lock lid feature, that makes sure the lid is properly placed. All the safety features help ensure that you and your family are safe from any mishaps.
- Drip Stop Mechanism: The drip stop mechanism is a technique that prevents juice from dripping. It is an added bonus, but it is always good to have nice features, won’t you agree?
- Noise: Again an added bonus, noise is an option you should hope for. The ones without noise are always a better choice to have.
Watch Video To Know More about How To buy the best juicer
Now let me share my thought with these juicers.
If you are on a tight budget but want a nice juicer, go for the Philips HR2771. The juicer has a 2-way rotation mechanism and it is easy to clean. It also produces really low noise.
If you can spend more and look for a high-end product, go for the Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20. It is compatible with all fruits and vegetables and also it has a 2 liter capacity with a separate pulp container. It is also very easy to clean.
So, these are the best juicer in India for your home available on the Indian market. I hope the article helps you to buy the best juicer for you. Still, have questions regarding juicers in India, don’t be shy. Just ask me, I will reply to your question as soon as possible.
Read Our Guides & Reviews: